Hebel’s Power Profile – Accessorise and Personalise your Hebel facade
Tested and backed by CSR, Hebel PowerProfile carries the same performance benefits that Hebel is renowned for and follows similar installation methods as current Hebel systems, allowing for onsite speed and efficiency while achieving a range of finishes, looks and colours.
Hebel’s PowerProfile is a simple way to accessorise your Hebel facade to replicate the look of traditional standing seam. A universal backing clip is fixed to the Hebel facade and a powder coated aluminium profile snaps onto the clip offering a myriad of design options. Parapet and perimeter trims are also available to complement your design requirements.
Features and benefits:
- An affordable option compared to that of standing seam and similar metal cladding systems.
- Strong 75mm thick, steel reinforced panels provide a solid wall with deep window reveals.
- Helps overcome the issues associated with morning and afternoon glancing light.
- Choice of aluminium profiles and colours.
- Maintains strong Hebel thermal and outstanding fire performance.
- Suitable for timber and steel construction.
There are two aluminium profiles available; Trapezoidal and Bullnose. These come in a powder coated finish in popular Colorbond® colours: Basalt®, Dune® and Monument®