mproving Connected, Value Based Care In In Queensland Through Digital Transformation, Infrastructure Innovation and Aged Care Reform
The 3rd Annual Queensland Healthcare Week is the Sunshine State’s exclusive healthcare hub, dedicated to, and represented by Queenslanders. In its third year, Queensland Healthcare Week unites health services to achieve inter-disciplinary collaboration and standardised care across hospital design and development, digital health and aged care.
In line with the growing demand and investment into healthcare in Queensland, the central theme for 2022 is Sustainable and Connected Healthcare, and will be focused on translating value-based, connected, and sustainable care from vision to reality in Queensland across three main conferences:
- The Health Facilities Design and Development Summit, addressing key challenges in delivering contemporary healthcare facilities that are digitally enabled, flexible, scalable and patient-centric
- The Digital Healthcare Summit, focusing on the opportunities and challenges of digital innovation and new technologies for delivering faster, better and more innovative care
- The Aged Care Summit, focusing on how to drive quality improvement through technology, new models of care and stakeholder engagement
What’s New for 2022?
- New interactive formats, such as improvement panels, campfire sessions and spotlight interviews
- A revamped program with 90% New Queensland-specific speakers and case studies, featuring some of the state’s largest most current developments
- Two new, free to attend onfloor stages on patient experience and nursing
- A new home at the Brisbane Showgrounds and extended expo