CONTACT: TenderSearch 1800TENDER(1800836337)
Contract No. EOI CFA-2017-0060 B
AVOCA Fire Station Victoria
Expression Of Interest- AVOCA Fire Station
Expressions of Interest (EOI) Response Forms are to be completed, signed and lodged in PDF Format to be accepted.
To be able to download EOI documents or upload your submission, you must first ensure your company has registered with Tenders Vic (this should take approx. 5 mins)
Expression of Interest – Lodgement;
· Please submit your EOI response well before the allocated closing time, allowing time to upload or re-upload if required. It is the applicant’s responsibility to ensure sufficient time is given to upload responses. Commencing document upload two (2) hours prior to the closing time is highly recommended.
· Please check the receipt issued by Tenders Vic carefully to ensure all files have been uploaded. If you have not received a receipt from Tenders Vic, your submission has not been loaded correctly and you must resubmit your EOI response prior to the closing date and time.
· If the EOI lodgement has taken more than 15 minutes to process, we recommend restarting the upload session.
· If you are inactive on the “Submit Electronic Response” page for more than 30 minutes you will time out, refresh this page and log in to Tenders Vic again to submit the EOI response.
What should you do if you experience issues loading your EOI onto Tenders Vic Website?
· Only alphabetic characters a-z, A –Z, numerals 0-9 and full stops are acceptable file names. The file pathname should be no longer than 90 characters. The total file size of the tender response been uploaded should be no more than 100MB in a single batch.
· Internet Explorer Version 10 users, any need to enable Active Scripting on your Internet Options setting to lodge tender responses, refer to the Help file located under “tips” on the “home” page. Otherwise try using an alternative web browser such as Google Chrome or Firefox.
· If you continue to find any difficulty uploading response then please call Tenders Vic Helpdesk who will be able to log your upload issue (please BE SURE to leave a voicemail message of there is no answer)
· If the Tenders Vic Helpdesk cannot rectify your upload issue, please contact the CFA Tender Administrator requesting acknowledgement of your upload issue (DO NOT email any submissions without Administrator approval) Contact must be made before the closing date and time for your request to be considered.for more information on this and more please visit TenderSearch at: www.tendersearch.com.au