New CW-P15 Climate Wizard ups the ante for industry innovation
Seeley International has taken the wraps of its CW-P15 version of the multi award-winning Climate Wizard – and the great news for businesses is that it comes packed with a number of exciting new and innovative features, including an ability to vary temperature whilst maintaining constant air flow.
Seeley International Group Managing Director, Mr Jon Seeley, said the CW-P15 had been put through its paces in real-world conditions at several trial locations, and participating businesses had given the thumbs-up to the enhanced energy-efficiency and market-leading performance on offer.
“Seeley International has an unwavering commitment to innovate, and a new horizontal exhaust outlet incorporated into the CW-P15 horizontal means it has a lower profile and reduced overall dimensions, and some serious space-saving opportunities can be achieved by stacking units or having them installed side-by-side,” Mr Seeley said.
“The CW-P15 offers the perfect temperature control solution for large commercial spaces, and a reduction in cooling energy costs by up to 80% compared to similarly tasked, refrigerated systems is a major bonus for businesses of all types and size,” he said.
“The new lightweight polymer shell casing has complete UV, weather and corrosion protection, so it can withstand extreme weather conditions and offers the best rooftop installation option across a wider range of industries.”
Other CW-P15 design features include:
- Simplified access and handling for installation, connection, service and maintenance, allowing for mechanical replacements without the need for specialised contractors;
- Integrated lifting points for easier crane and forklift movement, transport and installation;
- A twin fan design allows for separate exhaust and supply channels;
- Constant supply through low pressure ducts in an air conditioning system;
- New axial propeller and impeller fans, with the sickle blade/air-foil design adding to the model’s unrivalled efficiency;
- Use of single phase power, rather than three phase; and
- Climate Wizard’s MagIQtouch (optional) and MagIQcool controllers to set and control temperatures on-site or via a remote location control.
Mr Seeley said the CW-P15 has standard washable filters, which technicians can easily access along with all maintainable components from the front or back when servicing.
“Our commitment is to design and deliver over-the-horizon products today and this provides customers with another option to reduce their energy costs, improve cooling performance of existing refrigerated equipment when retrofitted, and deliver 100% fresh air without any added moisture.”
Climate Wizard uses an indirect evaporative heat exchange core that provides hyper-efficient cooling, delivering 100% fresh, cool, outside air, with greatly reduced energy consumption. The cold air produced by Climate Wizard can be similar to that produced by refrigerated systems, with temperatures that approach the ambient dew-point temperature.
Climate Wizard is the global leader in delivering hyper-efficient cooling technology that covers an exceptionally large range of flexible configurations in a wide range of commercial and industrial applications. Climate Wizard is a proven technology that has been adopted across the world.
For more information about the Climate Wizard range, go to http://www.climatewizard.com/