Earlier this year Allegion announced the launch of our latest Schlage smart deadbolt; Schlage Encode™ Wi-Fi Deadbolt. Due to the popularity of this newest addition to the Schlage electronic and smart lock portfolio, it was decided to discontinue the Schlage Sense™ Smart Deadbolt that was launched in 2016.
The following Schlage Sense™ Smart Deadbolt products is now discontinued;
- SRE60078 – Schlage Sense™ Camelot in aged bronze
- SRE60077 – Schlage Sense™ Camelot in satin nickel plate
- SRE60075 – Schlage Sense™ Century in matte black
- SRE60076 – Schlage Sense™ Century in satin nickel plate
Allegion Australia will continue any aftersales support of the Schlage Sense™ Smart Deadbolt.
Schlage offers an extensive range of electronic locks, including the stand alone electronic Schlage S-Series (S-480, S-6000) and the recently launched revolutionary Schlage Encode™ Smart Wi-Fi Deadbolt that connects from anywhere with built-in Wi-Fi.
With Built-in Wi-Fi, Schlage’s Encode™ Smart Wi-Fi Deadbolt allows for locking and unlocking doors from anywhere when paired with the Schlage Home app. It connects directly to a home Wi-Fi network without needing to purchase an accessory or hub, making it easy and intuitive to use.
Specify who has access
The user can specify who has access to the home and when by setting up to 100 permanent, recurring or temporary lock codes or send virtual keys to trusted guests via text or email. The Schlage Encode™ Smart Wi-Fi Deadbolt is ideal for homes, rental properties and home share.
Reap the benefits of a smart Deadbolt with Wi-Fi
When connected to Wi-Fi the Schlage Encode™ doors can be locked or unlocked remotely from any room in the house as long as there’s a Wi-Fi connection. Features like this are handy for members of the household who may have limited mobility. This function could also assist if a household member is sick and needs to grant access to a friend or family member who are delivering supplies. Access can be granted without having to leave the confines of the room they are in.
- Easy to set up and program using the Schlage Home app
- Use voice commands via Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant
- Program access codes for temporary or reoccurring visitors
- Send virtual keys via text message to guests
- Firmware updates through the app ensure future compatibility
- Low battery indicator offers weeks of advanced warning for battery replacement
- Built-in alarm technology senses potential security breaches at the lock
- Graded Best in Residential Security, Durability, and Finish (BHMA Grading System)
Easy set up
The Schlage Encode™ Smart Wi-Fi Deadbolt is easy to set up to the Schlage Home app and seamlessly integrates with other smart technology in the home such as Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant.
The Schlage Encode™ can be easily retrofitted to the front door in minutes using a screwdriver. The deadbolt retrofits to most doors (35mm – 46mm door thickness and 60mm or 70mm backset). The lock features unique Snap n Stay technology which snaps the deadbolt onto the door so both hands are free during installation.
Complete the look
The Schlage Encode™ pairs with the matching Schlage Century entrance pull handle and latitude lever set (sold separately) which are available in Black or Satin Nickel Plate. The stylish Century pull handle offers you practical functionality and will complete the look of any front door when paired with the Schlage Encode