Improving Connected, Value Based Care In In Queensland Through Digital Transformation, Infrastructure Innovation and Aged Care Reform
The 3rd Annual Queensland Healthcare Week is the Sunshine State’s exclusive healthcare hub,dedicated to, and represented by Queenslanders. In its third year, Queensland Healthcare Week unites health services to achieve inter-disciplinary collaboration and standardised care across hospital design and development, digital health and aged care.
- The Health Facilities Design and Development Summit, addressing key challenges in delivering contemporary healthcare facilities that are digitally enabled, flexible, scalable and patient-centric
- The Digital Healthcare Summit, focusing on the opportunities and challenges of digital innovation and new technologies for delivering faster, better and more innovative care
- The Aged Care Summit, focusing on how to drive quality improvement through technology, new models of care and stakeholder engagement
- NEW interactive formats, such as improvement panels, campfire sessions and spotlight interviews to put the FUN back into learning
- A revamped program with 90% NEW Queensland-specific speakers and case studies, featuring some of the state’s largest most current developments, such as the $124.4 Million Ipswich Hospital Redevelopment, the New Toowoomba Hospital Development and more!