Over A$1 billion of raw materials are consumed by Australian’s PVC manufacturing industry annually and over A$3 billion products containing PVC are sold in Australia.
The ANZ vinyl industry is seen as progressive and innovative and highly connected to Asia Pacific supply chains.
Over two days, PVC AUS 2021: Shared Horizons will have content rich plenary sessions, technical presentations, pane discussions and table top exhibitions, together with plenty of networking and conversation time including:
- 3 hours of welcome drinks, networking and fun at Topgolf Gold Coast
- Dinner with an amazing view and great entertainment at SkyPoint, the Gold Coast’s highest most unique venue.
This event will provide an exceptional opportunity to reach, network with and influence key decision makers in the industry.
With experts in PVC manufacturing, product development and markets supported by world-renowned companies as sponsors and exhibitors, this event will explore future trends and opportunities for the industry in the region.
- Over 150 participants
- Local and International speakers
- Great networking and discussion time
- Practical content take-aways