Melbourne Session: 2 – 4 March 2020 | The Langham Melbourne
The 5th ANZ Modular Construction and Pre-Fabrication Forum 2020 is one of the largest regional’s event platform showcasing the latest techniques and technology in the modularization and prefabrication context.
Discover best practice from modular builders that have successfully built modern modular commercial and residential buildings in and out of the region. Modular construction now accounts for $4.5 billion of Australia’s $150 billion construction industry.
The 5th edition of the forum will focus on international and well known Australian OSM & DfMA exemplars, the industry’s best practice and new innovative techniques & technologies that will strengthen and enhance the uptake of modular construction methodology in the ANZ construction industry.
This event will be a key industry gathering of international prefab/OSM experts, master builders, offsite manufacturing practitioners, developers, suppliers, is an excellent networking opportunity not to be missed!
Why You Need to Attend This Opportune Leading-Edge Forum?
- Ride on new Market Recovery Trends and Capitalise on New Projects in the Pipeline
- Meet new Real Estate Funds, Developers, Investors, Financiers with refreshed perspectives on ConTech and funding Modular Projects
- Keep up with the maturing and rapid advances in CLT Technology and New Applications using Australian timber and pods
- Explore the advent of new modular construction techniques and materials including Graphene, Hemp, Composites.
- Learn how to improve your cash flow and project management, construction logistics, attract new capital