Official Announcement – Sydney, 18 November, 2020
Over the past few weeks we have been liaising with: attendees, speakers, exhibitors, partners, government and industry stakeholders monitoring the situation regarding Covid-19.
Based on risk assessments and feedback it has been decided that Sydney Build dates will need to be changed and moved to November 23-24 2021 at ICC Sydney. There were concerns recently raised around:
- New uncertainty over inter-state and international travel.
- Recent outbreaks of Covid-19 in South Australia are creating further exhibition planning uncertainty for participants.
- Additional enhanced health and safety event planning requirements and concerns.
- The first local government approved largescale tradeshow is only to be held at the end of February in ICC.
- Event attendance bans in force for certain companies.
- Attendance restrictions of only 1 person per 4 square meters, reducing overall attendance numbers far below what we anticipated.
- Restrictions around only 1 exhibitor allowed per 6m exhibition booth.
- Restrictions around interaction and social distancing will reduce the ability for high quality networking we expect at the show.
We strongly believe that running the event in November 2021 will see an event with less restrictions on attendance, higher attendee numbers, better travel options and a far better attended, safer and more successful show for all exhibitors, attendees and speakers.
All exhibitor, attendee and speaker bookings will be transferred to the new dates and the booking will remain exactly the same. Exhibitors will receive contact shortly with details of the floorplan, speakers will receive confirmation of their session timings 3-4 months out from the show.
Should you have any questions regarding Sydney Build relating to presenting, exhibiting, sponsoring or attending please contact: email@example.com
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
Sydney Build Team