The draft agenda for the 3rd Edition Fire Safety and Safety Summit 2019 has been released and is available now.
The event will be held on 26-27 February, 2019 in Queensland where the government has introduced a new regime to assess the safety of existing cladding on buildings amidst public and industry concerns about the use of combustible building materials. It is one of a series of events organised by Corpolinx which claims leadership in the creation of content and networking opportunities that address this issue; one which is of concern to governments worldwide.
- Highly interactive sessions involving all stakeholders from regulators, developers, owners, designers, contractors, manufacturers, insurers & lawyers to address the ambiguities in policies & standards with poor enforcements
- All-States-Panel-Discussion involving senior government professionals from Queensland, New South Wales and Victoria
- Panel discussions on the latest issues on design, technology, innovation and “what’s next” in Queensland
- The most up-to-date information on the varying insurance responses to the cladding crisis
- Cladding Litigation Alert! Hear about the absolute latest on cladding litigation trends and liability risks
Request copy of Agenda Click here
Early bird rates expire Friday, 14 December 2018 and there are still limited discounted tickets available on a first come basis.