Running alongside the massive National Roads and Traffic Expo on 17-18 September in Melbourne is Australia’s biggest C-level meet-up for planners, investors, contractors and policy-makers involved in city development, transport and real estate.
The Summit provides delegates the opportunity to participate in a premier discussion platform for executive industry decision makers where attendees will be privy to announcements and analysis of major infrastructure projects and developments around the country.
View the full BIG Infrastructure Summit Agenda here.
Attendees will hear from C-Level Speakers including:
- Sally Cap, Lord Mayor, City of Melbourne
- Michel Masson, CEO, Infrastructure Victoria
- Jeroen Weimar, CEO, Public Transport Victoria
- Anna Sawyer, Associate Director, Infrastructure Advisory & Contestability, Deloitte
- Bernard Salt AM, Managing Director, The Demographics Group
- Prof. Andrew Harris, Director, Technical Futures & Engineering Excellence Group, Laing O’ Rourke
- Lisa Mclean, CEO, Open Cities
- David Edwards, Projects Chief Executive, Queensland Department of Innovation, Tourism Industry Development and the Commonwealth Games
- Matthew Martyn Jones, General Manager – Strategy, Communications & Engagement, Cross River Rail Delivery Authority
- Alton Twine, Director Transport and Infrastructure, Gold Coast City Council
- Matthew Tilly, Manager, Transport & Traffic
- Stephen Southgate, General Manager, Global Road Maintenance Systems
- Thomas Hörnfeldt, VP Sustainability & Public Affairs, SSAB Swedish Steel
- Scientia Professor Deo Prasad, CEO, CRC For Low Carbon Living
- Ed Walker, General Manager Projects Victoria, A.R.T.C
- Sarah Guest, CEO, Guest Building Group
- Chris Johnson, CEO, Urban Taskforce Australia
- Michael Burns, Global Aviation Infrastructure Leader, PricewaterhouseCoopers
- Tom Celinski, Executive Vice President, Technology and Engineering, Nearmap
A sample of confirmed attendees Include: Arcadis, BlueScope, CPB Contractors, Downer, Fulton Hogan, John Holland, Laing O Rourke, Lendlease, Local Councils, Mirvac Group, VicRoads, Transurban and many more!
The BIG Infrastructure Summit is offering 30% off to delegates. Use code BA30 for 30% off bookings.
Interested in attending the co-located event? The National Roads & Traffic Expo is where industry experts attend to do business and get up-to-speed with the latest developments in infrastructure, traffic management, smart mobility, parking, safety and active transport, register for FREE here.